Don't know what will i do or will do not here....
Don't know what will i do or will do not here....
Then again, at the same place there are many others nice... so maybe will change more often from now on...
And just in case you are interested, here is this awesome place's link:
A lady about 8 months pregnant got on a bus.
She noticed the man opposite her was smiling at her.
She immediately moved to another seat.
This time the smile turned into a grin, so she moved again.
The man seemed more amused.
When on the fourth move, the man burst out laughing,
she complained to the driver and he had the man arrested.
The case came up in court.
The judge asked the man (about 20 years old)
what he had to say for himself.
The man replied,
'Well your Honor, it was like this:
when the lady got on the bus,
I couldn't help but notice her condition.
She sat down under a sign that said,
'The Double Mint Twins are coming' and I grinned.
Then she moved and sat under a sign that said,
'Logan's Liniment will reduce the swelling,' and I had to smile.
Then she placed herself under a deodorant sign that said,
'William's Big Stick Did the Trick,' and I could hardly contain myself.
But, Your Honor, when she moved the fourth time
and sat under a sign that said,
'Goodyear Rubber could have prevented this Accident!'
... I just lost it.'
- The caffeine in the coffee acts as a stimulant.
- Coffee encourages the production of cortisone and adrenaline, which are both stimulating hormones.
- Coffee increases memory recall and logic comprehension.
- People who drink at least two cups of coffee/day score better on basic IQ tests.
- Moderate coffee drinkers (3-5 cups/day) are less likely to develop Alzheimer's disease later in life than light coffee drinkers (0-2 cups/day).
- Even moderate coffee consumption (3-5 cups per day) reduces the risk of developing dementia.
- Coffee reduces the risk of gallstones and gallbladder disease, in men and women.
- Coffee reduces the risk of contracting Parkinson's disease later in life. In fact, the more coffee, the less likely it is to get Parkinson's
- Coffee helps the liver. It reduces the incidence of cirrhosis, and protects the liver from cancer.
- Coffee reduces the risk of gout in men over the age of 40.
- Coffee contains methylpyridinium, an anticancer compound which is formed during the roasting process.
- Coffee reduces the risk of diabetes up to 60%.
- Coffee is a good headache relief (because of the caffeine)
- Coffee works also as asthma relief (caffeine again)
- And again coffee is good cavity protection (because of anti-bacterial and anti-adhesive properties of compounds within coffee)
I would like to watch you sleeping,
which may not happen.
I would like to watch you,
sleeping. I would like to sleep
with you, to enter
your sleep as its smooth dark wave
slides over my head
and walk with you through that lucent
wavering forest of bluegreen leaves
with its watery sun & three moons
towards the cave where you must descend,
towards your worst fear
I would like to give you the silver
branch, the small white flower, the one
word that will protect you
from the grief at the center
of your dream, from the grief
at the center. I would like to follow
you up the long stairway
again & become
the boat that would row you back
carefully, a flame
in two cupped hands
to where your body lies
beside me, and you enter
it as easily as breathing in
I would like to be the air
that inhabits you for a moment
only. I would like to be that unnoticed
& that necessary.
$chool i$ really great. I am making lot$ of friend$ and $tudying very hard. With all my $tuff, I $imply can't think of anything I need, $o if you would like, you can ju$t $end me a card, a$ I would love to hear from you.
A week later..... a letter from "home"
I kNOw that astroNOmy, ecoNOmics, and oceaNOgraphy are eNOugh to keep even an hoNOr student busy. Do NOt forget that the pursuit of kNOwledge is a NOble task, and you can never study eNOugh.
Yes, I guess I have some dangerous mood... lol
This particular astrological time period should come with a mandatory warning label to be worn by the temporary purveyor of said energy until the effects have passed. What might that label read? 'For your own safety, avoid irritating me -- and if you do, hide the scissors.
A certain higher-up is about to learn what happens when you're pushed just a tad too far. Before you open your mouth, consider whether you can afford to burn this bridge.
Find something to do with all that red-hot energy you'll be carting around. Make sure it's physical. Really physical. Strenuous, even.
Restraining yourself may be tough, but it will definitely be easier than the apologies you'll need to make if you let it fly. Hold your breath, if need be.
Q: How do you spend the majority of your online time?
Socializing? Reading news? Publishing content? Other activities?
A: Yes, that all. Actually what I'm doing and how do I spend my time when online can be different every day. Depends what I must to do and on my mood. So it starts always with e-mails, studies. Some news. Then searching&listening music, posting something on any of my places, maybe replying comments. Twitter, formspring, facebook, playing games. Making some theme for my multiply page. Hmmm and I forgot messenger and skype... Yes. I spend online a lot of time. Maybe too much. But working on decreasing this time.. Yes, really. Stop laughing. I can do it.
I have no tricks. Sometimes i remember, sometimes not. Depends on person, or better i should say, on personality. There are people you can't overlook. And there are ones you need talk more than once. So just one tip. If can't remember, ask. It is always easier to apologize for a bad memory than for messing up someone's name.